Check Out 5 New Cairo Attraction!
To all shopaholics, there is another shopping mall that you shall discover.
Egypt’s biggest mall in terms of space and store number, and the second biggest mall in the Middle East.
It planned to hold:
- 900 brands store
- a huge, free parking space
- 13 3D cinema complex
- family entertainment zone
- first colorful dancing fountain in Egypt (night show)
- largest open air casual dining and coffee shop
Location: in Juhayna Square, 6th October City
Relax your mind here, Egypt’s biggest amusement park, with the evocative backdrop of the monumental historical pyramids.
Enjoy more than five different thrilling rides including:
- roller coaster
- top spin
- shoot’n drop
Location: in the middle between 6 October City and Giza Pyramids
Opening time: from 10am- 8pm ( it is advised not to go on Friday)
- 60LE – (“Total” = all rides except 5, including their suspended roller coaster & go-karts)
- 80LE – (“VIP” = covers ALL rides )
JAPANESE GARDEN (اليابانية جنينة)
Dreaming of being in Japan? Don’t be depress, being in Japanese Garden, your dreams will come true.
Landscaped according to Japanese style, with:
- Buddha statues line the artificial pond
- pagaoda at which many of them inscribed with the image of Japanese dragon
- bamboo groves complete the green and well maintained grounds
- outfitted with twisted creeks and dainty Japanese bridges
- refreshing contract to the surrounding environment in old Helwan.
Opening time: from 9 am
Entrance fee: 2LE
How to get there: take the metro towards Helwan, take off at the last station (Helwan). Then, it takes a couple of minutes of walking to the garden itself.
AQUARIUM GROTTO GARDEN / FISH GARDEN
Searching for a quiet, peaceful spot in the middle of noise in Cairo?
Then, don’t hesitate to go to this garden.
Walking in a dark, artificial cave, you can also enjoy different kinds of mummified fish and sea snakes, kept in labeled jars around you, with information on their origins and life cycle.
Location: Zamalek (between Om Kathoum Street and Hassan Sabri Street)
Opening time: from 8.30am – 4.30pm
Entrance fee: 20LE
How to get there: take the taxi to Zamalek, by telling the driver to go to ‘Hadiqoh As-samak’
Contact number: +20 2 285 4509 (tourist information)
Beautiful sightseeing, especially if you enjoy heights.
This 187 m-high tower is the city’s most famous land mark after the Pyramid.
Its partially open lattice-work design is intended to evoke a pharaonic lotus plant, an iconic symbol of Ancient Egypt.
The tower is crowned by a circular observation deck and a rotating restaurant with a view over greater Cairo at which, every rotation takes approximately 70 minutes.
The 360-degree views from the top are clearest in the late morning, after the haze burns off, or late afternoon
Unit Promosi dan Pengisian
Biro Sukan dan Aktiviti Luar
PERUBATAN Cawangan Kaherah 2013/14